SSC SI & ASI Recruitment 2014 Apply Online for Delhi Police, CAPFs & CISF: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has introduced a notification against the recruitment of Sub Inspector and ASI in various department such as Delhi Police Department CAPFs and CISF. SSC invites applications from eligible in both mode, i.e. online and offline. The recruitment examination for both will hold on Sunday, 22nd June, 2014 (Paper-I) and 21st September 2014 (Paper-II). Deserving candidates may apply via online or offline on or before 11th April, 2014, but before applying you should read all mandatory details for error free submission of application.
SSC SI & ASI Recruitment 2014 Eligibility Criteria & Other Details:
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Total Vacancies: 2892
Name & No. of Positions:
Sub Inspector (SI in CRPF): 2197 posts
Sub Inspector (Executive in Delhi Police): 131 posts
Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI in CISF): 564 posts
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should not be more than the age of 25 years and not less than 20 years of age as on 01-01-2014. Relaxation is age will be applicable as per Government rules.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have done Graduation from any recognized University / Institution.
Application Fee: General candidates are required to pay of Rs.100 while reserved category and women applicants are exempted from paying fee.
Application Mode: Candidates may choose any of mode, online of offline to apply for this recruitment.
Online Application Process: Candidates may use Staff Selection Commission’s website for online registration, for step wise registration follow the steps given below.
- Visit SSC’s Website – http://ssconline.nic.in
- Find the examination link in ‘Header Section’ and move cursor on it.
- Click on Part-I Registration.
- Fill Part-I form carefully.
- Than Click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Submit your application fee by online or offline.
- Than Part-II Registration will open for you.
- Submit your fee details and complete your registration.
Offline Application Process: Those who wish to apply via offline mode may send their prescribed application to Commission’s office before the last date, i.e. 11-04-2014 up to 5 pm.
SSC provided region wise helpline numbers, you may contact if you are are facing any problem during online registration.
- SSC (NER) Guwahati – 09207053500, 09707679564
- SSC (NWR) Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC (KKR) Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC (MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC (ER) Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC (WR) Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC (SR) Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC (CR) Allahabad – 05322460511, 05326541021
- SSC (NR) New Delhi – 01l64715222, 01l65021888, 01l24363343, 01l24360840
Dates to Remind:
Last Date Date for Part-I Registration: 9th April, 2014 (05:00 P.M.)
Last Date for Part-II Registration: 11th April 2014 (05:00 P.M.)
Last Date for Submission of Application (Far Flung Area): 18th April, 2014